A selection of my articles on quitting smoking, avoiding a relapse and learning to live smoke-free.
- How to Deal With Stress and Anger When Quitting Smoking (Lessons Learned)
- Smoking Kills – But Not in The Way You Think It Does
- What are you SCARED of? Quitting Smoking and Other Addictions
- Quitting Smoking: 1 Year On – The Hardest Thing I’ve Ever Done
- The Real Reason for Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking — Lessons Learned
- Quitting Smoking Was Harder Than Recovering from Alcohol Addiction
- 100 Days Without a Cigarette: What I’ve Learned About Quitting Smoking So Far