I’m delighted to be able to offer a limited number of Skype sessions for anyone who would like additional one-on-one support, guidance or mentoring.
Each session lasts for an hour, and is completely led by you.
How can Skype sessions help?
We can spend our time together however you’d like, though you may find your session particularly helpful with:
- Have me guide you through any of the exercises I’ve shared on YouTube or in my book
- Discuss a particular problem you’re having with your quit smoking journey Getting back on track after a relapse
- Dealing with withdrawal symptoms from quitting smoking or getting sober
- Exploring and healing the emotional pain that lies at the heart of your addiction
- Learning coping techniques for stress, anxiety, or anger
- Mentally and physically preparing to quit smoking or get sober for the first time.
I quit smoking in 2016 and have since provided support, guidance and encouragement to scores of people as they undertake their own journey to finding freedom from smoking.
I also have a history of severe depression, mental health struggles, and addiction, and I draw on these experiences in all of my work.
In 2019, I gained a Level 3 Qualification in Counselling Skills and I am currently working towards my Level 4 Diploma in Theraputic Counselling as well as studying Solution-Focussed Hypnotherapy.
If you’ve seen any of my YouTube videos in the past, you’ll know that I draw heavily on these experiences to help others, and will continue to do so in our one-to-one session together.
How much do sesions cost?
All sessions are £25 for one hour.
How one-on-one Skype sessions work:
If you would like to book a session with me, simply click your preferred date and time from the calendar below and follow the check out process.
Please note that dates and times are based on UK time, so if you’re in another country then you’ll need to first check the time difference.
As part of the checkout process, you’ll have the opportunity to let me know what it is you’d like to talk about during our session. It’s helpful to me if you can fill this in as I might want to prepare specific exercises or get specific tools together to help you.
Please also note that when you provide an email address, it should be the same email address that you use for Skype that I can be sure that I add you.
If you have any questions about one-on-one support and mentoring via Skype, or you’d like to book a session, please contact me today.